WE HAVE HYPO ZERO BEARDED DRAGON FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Pogona vitticeps
- Captive Bred
- Approximately 5 – 7 Inches In Length From Head To Tail
- Adults Can Grow Up To 18 – 24 Inches
- Feeding On Crickets, Super worms And Dark Leafy Greens
- Very Gentle Lizards, Easy To Handle, Great For Kids Or Beginners
- Desert Dwellers That Require A Hot Basking Area And UVB Lighting
- Originating Out Of Australia Mainly In The Hot Scrub And Arid Plains
- With Proper Care These Reptiles Can Live 7 – 10 Years In Captivity
Types of Bearded Dragon For Sale
Bearded dragons have quickly become one of the most sought-after pet reptiles worldwide, due to their placid temperament, manageable size and varied diet. Even very young children can tame one, making them excellent companions for both children and adults. Their colorful skin and spines resemble beards hence the common name; these may even appear on their throats where puffing or raising of “beards” signals aggression from these lizards. With large captive breeding populations worldwide and numerous color morphs; bearded dragons have quickly become sought-after pet reptiles worldwide.
Breeders refer to these patterns and colors as “morphs“, and these give these lizards their signature look. Morphs can affect scale patterns, spikes, head shape, nail coloration and other body features – sometimes fetching premium prices when rarer options become available.
The classic or standard bearded dragon for sale is one of the most common varieties, looking most similar to its wild counterpart and typically found in shades of tan and red with black and orange markings. This species of lizard is named for its spiny spines which help defend itself.
A Dunner morph is similar to its classic counterpart but lacks patterns and colors. Instead, its skin displays unorganized stripes or spots which are more obvious than in zero and witblits morphs. A combination of the witblits and zero morphs, known as wero, resembles zero but has darker spots on its sides and tail area resembling spots from both.